Mrs. Frieda’s Side Stories – Curriculum of Conspiracy: October

We return to Spring Crescent, already in progress. The unstoppable sass of Jingles, Molly, and Emma combined is tearing its way through the Middle School. Predictably, this lands them in Saturday detention.

A Saturday detention in a school ripe with mystery and danger (and teachers who are huge jerks.)

It’s time for the trio to get to the bottom of all of this.

Side chatter

The Journey to Icelandia

This entry was posted in Monsters, Mrs. Frieda's and tagged , , , , , , , , , , . Bookmark the permalink. Follow any comments here with the RSS feed for this post. Leave a trackback: Trackback URL.

1. Lucek
    Posted October 15, 2012 at 1:03 pm | Permalink

Got side talk again. Starting to think there is something wrong.

Posted October 15, 2012 at 1:08 pm | Permalink

I think this may be exclusive to you. I’ve been checking it on iTunes since you first mentioned it and the episodes are displaying and downloading properly.

• Lucek
        Posted October 16, 2012 at 11:00 pm | Permalink

Well I don’t use itunes. Could be a problem with Gpodder. But it’s strange. Gpodder works with all the other feeds I listen to and used to work for this one too.

• Lucek
          Posted October 16, 2012 at 11:03 pm | Permalink

Ah figured it out. you’ve had 2 files posted for the past 2 weeks and it downloads the first one.

• Lucek
            Posted October 16, 2012 at 11:24 pm | Permalink

Ok if anyone else is having this problem upgrade Gpodder to 3.3.1

2. Posted October 15, 2012 at 6:14 pm | Permalink

Dr. G should get a job at Frieda’s. He’d have a never-ending parade of patients. It also seems to be the natural progression for this poor man whose career seems to be on the slide.

3. drunkandugly
    Posted October 17, 2012 at 11:09 am | Permalink

I’m not sure what distinguishes that from what we’ve been doing. We’ve been posting 2 files pretty frequently for months now. Powerpress separates the links in-post from the actual podcast episode. I’ll make a note of that, though.

4. Bakerdea
    Posted April 15, 2015 at 3:25 pm | Permalink

“Be Happy” I love the fact that that is the song for the Ginning Man. The fact that all the kids are slowly encountering him 1 by 1 makes me happy. And how the hell could anyone capture him. How! And I love Doctor G! Thats all. I don’t like the fact that he and Jingles didn’t have a talk. I think she might need it.