SAFE – 3 Little Bros and the Big Bad Carl

HAPPY APRIL FOOLS HERE IS APRIL FOOLS POST

So a couple months ago, we wanted to do a session, but had no ideas for what to play.  Alex told me to make something up on the spot.  I had no idea what to do, so he proposed something about holding out in an apartment against a zombie apocalypse.  I was all for that, so we made some characters.  What I didn’t realize was that they made a bunch of fraternity brothers.  From there, everything went crazy.

This entry was posted in Homebrew and tagged , , , , , , , . Bookmark the permalink. Follow any comments here with the RSS feed for this post. Leave a trackback: Trackback URL.

1. Posted April 1, 2011 at 6:41 am | Permalink

I’m hungry

Let’s throw a guy off a roof.

2. Posted April 2, 2011 at 6:51 pm | Permalink

Hey, it was a good idea at the time . . .

3. Posted April 4, 2011 at 12:24 am | Permalink

Hey, I tried to reverse that course of action. Then my arm was cut off.

4. Posted April 4, 2011 at 9:11 pm | Permalink

This is why my trust for men named Steven is often limited.

5. Ryster
    Posted December 19, 2013 at 8:41 am | Permalink

Thoughts throughout listening the session:

When you guys said six-lane highway, did you mean six lanes each way, or six lanes altogether?

Also, aren’t hollow point rounds illegal in general in the USA due to the Geneva Convention?

So, your best idea was to shoot the living powder keg with a fire ball(or flare), when you’re on the roof of a building, standing nearby, where you can fall off the building, and the zombies are attracted to sound according to what was said?

Apparently, an unintentional innuendo makes for the best jokes…

Steven’s Adventures in Haphazard Amputations…

…Well this got screwy real fast.

Posted January 10, 2016 at 4:15 pm | Permalink

Clearly, Nate wasn’t a full-on zombie because a bite to the hand isn’t enough to kill. Carl, on the other hand, took a deep bite to the jugular. He bled to death within a few minutes, and that was when the virus set in.