In the REALM OF LIGHT AND SHADOW, a universe that is just next door to our own, a great conflict is overflowing. The GREAT EMPEROR GUNCAT, beloved ruler of all the land, has been stricken by a curse.
His GREAT MEOW has been stolen by the insidious forces of the FELINE SHADOW, a terrible and evil creature who has ripped open the door between universes, and will stop at nothing to destroy everything he can touch.
The GREAT EMPEROR GUNCAT has called together a force of ULTIMATE WARRIORS from beyond his own realm to save his kingdom.
Their skills are DIVERSE. Their motivations, STRANGE. Their dispensations, WACKY AT BEST.
- Alex – Bloodraven Zweihander. A medieval assassin trained in the ways of the Rube Goldberg killing style.
- Charlie – Carl “The Catman” Persons. Shirtless, wearing a cape, indigo jeans, and an indigo baseball cap with cat ears. Never without his Onix
- James – Dr. Victor Greenwell. A child psychologist of questionable Cajun standing and a more questionable Honda.
- Manda – Matsu Bajie. A jovial pig woman; once a respected general in the Lion clan, now a hedonistic exile and amateur comedian.
- Matt – Jim Harrison / Unit-6. A fairly nondescript pilot who is bewildered by everything since the government told him to fight aliens.
- Nate – Daniel Kerington. Tall, lean, and well-muscled for his age. Daniel is actually about as strong as a mid-twenty something in fairly good shape, which most certainly defies what most expect from a fourteen or fifteen year old boy.
- Zach – Eldridge Tsukimono. An unassuming, responsible, and serious kid. Shy around girls, but keeps around a very feisty one at all times.