Mrs Frieda’s Side Stories – Bros Day Out

In a rare moment of calm, non-shenanigans, Manny and Caleb are at the Mall, hanging out. The seasonal decorations are being swapped out, the Matinee is cheap and open later, and there are super cheap, terrible Halloween costumes up for clearance.

Bros will be bros.

This entry was posted in Monsters, Mrs. Frieda's and tagged , , , , , . Bookmark the permalink. Follow any comments here with the RSS feed for this post. Leave a trackback: Trackback URL.

1. Posted October 5, 2012 at 12:11 pm | Permalink

I KNEW it. KNEEEEEW

2. nike houston
    Posted October 7, 2012 at 3:16 am | Permalink

HYPE HYPE HYPE HYPE

3. Ryster
    Posted December 13, 2013 at 11:36 am | Permalink

…Will one of them consistently be the big spoon, or will they switch it up? Also, looks like I’ve found my OTP for Mrs. Frieda’s…

Posted December 13, 2013 at 1:14 pm | Permalink

Big spoon?

• Ryster
        Posted December 13, 2013 at 3:39 pm | Permalink

Um, it sounds like I’ve lost you there. I’m referring to spooning, a more intimate kind of cuddling. The two people would be facing the same way, with one behind the other. The one that’s behind the other is called the big spoon, while the one in front is called the little spoon.

• Mandaz
          Posted December 13, 2013 at 3:45 pm | Permalink

Don’t worry, Ryster. I knew what you meant. Also they totally switch it up.

• Ryster
            Posted December 13, 2013 at 6:56 pm | Permalink

Yay, I was understood by somebody!

• Ryster
            Posted December 13, 2013 at 11:26 pm | Permalink

Also, thanks for answering. It’s always a little nice to hear the little facts that probably wouldn’t be brought up in the recordings.

4. Bakerdea
    Posted March 22, 2015 at 10:54 pm | Permalink

Uhg! So! Much! Feelings! Nooooooo! ….. Just kiss already!

5. Sabwones
    Posted February 3, 2016 at 4:35 pm | Permalink

This episode was just a series of swift right hooks directly to my emotions. You complete bastards.