A vessel is making its way across the ocean, filled with a band of intrepid explorers. They have a dinner party with destiny in their future.
This isn’t a game played by the Drunk and Ugly! Ross Payton of Role Playing Public Radio was kind enough to run a playtest of Sordid Dystopia for the RPPR group.
Needless to say, madness ensued. It was fantastic.
- Tom – Kristoff, a Xexorian pirate and thief. Constantly stealing everything that isn’t bolted down.
- Caleb – McShanahan Cumbersnatch, a New-age Naturalist, going to connect political ties with Vontier. Incredibly lucky.
- Sara – Clockwork Octavia, a noble Xexorian farmer.
- Jason – Jean-Claude, a Vontais pirate.
- Drew – Takashi, a Cizok Aristocrat and Hunter. Eager to claim land for his proud country.
- Aaron – Winthrop, a Xexorian miner. Has dynamite.
- Thad – Ares, a tribal outlander. Talks like Clint Eastwood.
- David – Maximillian McManus, an aristocrat who owns a Menagerie of Monocles.