Mrs. Frieda’s Halfway Home Session 62 – Speak Your Mind

laundromatbanner

MEANWHILE, ALREADY IN PROGRESS: Tim, Etsu, and Jingles find themselves on the edges of the final confrontation with Hackman. A hostage situation is underway, and it’s calling for an ex-MIB agent to deal with it.

A band of exhausted, beaten, and broken kids emerges from the aftermath of the Hackman showdown. Can any of them ever be the same?

Side chatter

This entry was posted in Monsters, Mrs. Frieda's and tagged , , , , , . Bookmark the permalink. Follow any comments here with the RSS feed for this post. Leave a trackback: Trackback URL.

1. Posted May 13, 2013 at 2:46 pm | Permalink

I’m less than three minutes in, and already I’m all ‘Yaaaay Jingles’. It’s been so long.

2. Posted June 5, 2013 at 7:55 pm | Permalink

Now admittedly, I’ve been casually catching up on Frieda’s (Partially because I get burnt out by weird kid/real world drama every so often). That aside, Holy shit! Sam, Why must George be so hate-able one minute and so likable the next! Why must you play with our emotions so!!! Great Job, Everyone.

Also, Jingles = undead shenanigans!

3. Posted June 5, 2013 at 8:49 pm | Permalink

Why does Butch’s army keep reminding me of the Foot Clan from the first “TMNT” film? In fact, why does this whole session/game start reminding me of the first “TMNT” film? XD

Posted January 16, 2014 at 6:18 pm | Permalink

I love how Jingles can automatically tell Mann is Manny’s mom, and Mann just reacts with “…YOU DID NOT SEE ME. I DO NOT EXIST.”
    “I am ethnically insulted and I’m not even that ethnicity!” Tim X Alicia forever.
    Seriously considering a Frieda’s AU wherein the kids are all nighttime super-powered vigilantes…

• SeriouslyWhoDidThis
      Posted January 19, 2014 at 5:16 pm | Permalink

“Hello Internet. We’re playing Wild Talents. This is Friedas’ Session One.”

Posted January 19, 2014 at 5:22 pm | Permalink

What is this in regards to?

• SeriouslyWhoDidThis
          Posted January 26, 2014 at 3:45 pm | Permalink

The references to “the two people breaking up the hostage situation” being identified as “McGuyver and No One”. They sound vaguely like vigilante pseudonyms.