The Liberators are striking back against gang violence and their impostors. An interrogation was conducted, which they managed to flub spectacularly.
The heroes need to regroup, and pool their resources. They need proper focus and direction, and most importantly need a plan.
Can the hard pressed heroes keep their heads above water and find their enemies?
- Matt – The Wraith. Got his Masters in Electrical Engineering with a minor in acoustic design. 10 years back, shortly after beginning employment, his father was diagnosed with Huntington’s Disease. He got himself checked out and found out that he’s also positive for Hereditary Huntington’s. With nothing to live for and nothing to lose, he decided to take down the mob before he died. That was great until he messed up. Bad. Now, he is a man with no name. He works odd jobs under strange names and heads around town leaving notes, making sure that everyone knows they’re not alone in this city.
- Manda – Lacey Clark (The Ghost). Seemingly apathetic, though very bright and goal oriented. Lacey gets bored with life extremely fast, looking for thrills to make life worth living. She entered the hero game after hearing stories on her mother’s news reports. Agile and good with a gun, terrifying to lay your eyes on in a dark alleyway.
- Nate – Aaliyah Rhodes (The Witch). Broken, socially cautious, and relaxed. Aaliyah is a Heinz 57 of social disorders. Her inability to feel bad about justified murder could label her a sociopath. Upon the resurgence of masks in Prominence, Aaliyah, known by Walker’s men as “The Witch,” fashioned a suit and mask for herself, and used any excuse available to meet these masks — people she instantly idolized. With her former boss no longer in power.
- Sam – Mark Getman, (Clockwork). A tall man in a black coat and tails, topped with a black top hat. His chest is covered in a leather vest strewn with gears and cogs and brass filligrees, with a mask to match and a walking cane in hand. He is as absurd as he is mysterious, an enigma wrapped in an exploding mystery.
- Zach – Arraveous “Rave” Varren (Opera). A thrillseeking vigilante in a cheap suit and comedy mask. He works the south side of the city and enjoys beating up gang members. Despite having quite a mouth he prefers to stay out of the public eye.