YO INTERNET, WASSUP?!
Look, it’s only been a month since last we posted! WE CAN DO THIS MONTHLY POSTING THING! Also thanks to Sean for our shiny intro!
First off, we recently finished Monster ISS, we’re going to post a short Little Fears interlude by Charlie, followed by Prominence, SC, a street-level Batman-inspired Wild Talents campaign.
Secondly, your voice was heard last month, leading to The Devil’s Bazaar being posted. There is a new poll up with NEW OPTIONS! SIGN UP AND VOTE FOR YOUR FAVORITE!
- SkyMaul – Run by Matt. This is a 99 cent module written by Shane Ivey. It involves antics on a plane.
- The Longest Night of Your Life – Run by Sam. This is part three of the campfire tales. Children try to go to sleep and find they are unable to. Horror ensues.
- Crossover Megamix! – Run by Sam. This is a Complete Bull$#!@ game that was originally going to be run in Rifts. Every character from every game we have played thus far shows up at some point in this (I think). It is. . . impressive.
- Transatlantic – Run by NO ONE. A Fiasco! game we played with Joshua Chichester at the end of the last Drunk and Ugly Con.
- Ichor Falls: Prelude – Run by Sam. A Little Fears adventure set in 1986, based on Kris Straub’s Ichor Falls.
Our topic for today: Long-form game design. How do you write campaigns or mini-campaigns? Hell, I don’t know, but this is a clear approximation of everything.
- “Floor 3” – Zenuel (http://zenuel.bandcamp.com/album/the-cat-the-castle)
Copyrighted material used under Fair Use. If you are the copyright owner and believe your material has been used unfairly, please contact email@example.com.