The crew of the Duquetimme finally have reached a point of equality with the Umbra, and are making strides with the original landing crew to cut lumber and rebuild their old ship. The success of the voyage is questionable, but they have discovered the existence of the island and its viability as a trade hub, thus making at least some headway for the Poulin Trading Company.
As things are starting to look sound and solid, Niklas notices a new set of sailors making a beachhead on the far coast of the island. He doesn’t recognize the flags, but they appear to be different than those of the Duquetimme. Things will not be nearly so easy for the parting of the Duquetimme Crew as they first appeared, perhaps.
- James – Edouard Fasson. Doctor, cook, etc.
- Alex – Louis Jalbert. Part-time merchant and full-time scumbag.
- Zach – Marshall Yaeger, late twenties. Scout and marksman.
- Matt – Leon Donnelly. Midshipman, navigator, shipwright, and jack of all trades.
- Charlie – Christian Kavan. Cook and gentleman adventurer. Has the approximate size, shape, and mustache of a walrus.
- Kevin – Carey Ignacious, the dreamy first mate.
- Sam – Niklas, resident Umbra badass.