Road Trip Side Stories – Night of the Gaming Does

School’s out for the summer, and wanderlust lives in the heart of teenagers – especially our protagonists. Unfortunately, their car has broken down along the way. Fortunately, they’re not stuck in the middle of nowhere.

Welcome to Doesville, a medium sized city in the middle of America – utterly ordinary, utterly boring. Or so it seems at first.

Because Doesville is home to a chilling secret, revolving around the hot new online game that’s been sweeping the city. Agriculture Quest: it’s free, it’s fun, and it never, ever ends.

• Charlie & Manda – Frances Marble & Void the Demon Dog
  • Zach & Nate – Eld & Kageko
  • Hannah – Anthony & Redhorn
This entry was posted in Monsters and tagged , , , , . Bookmark the permalink. Follow any comments here with the RSS feed for this post. Leave a trackback: Trackback URL.

1. Charlei72
    Posted October 21, 2011 at 4:19 pm | Permalink

It’s Frances Marble god damn it! It says it right there on the badge!

Posted October 21, 2011 at 9:26 pm | Permalink

Hahaha I can’t believe I forgot to write that in.

2. Posted October 21, 2011 at 5:27 pm | Permalink

If I’m not mistaken, this is the first posted game with Zach in it. Also it’s the time when Zach’s playing in the most awkward kid – monster combination.

Leave it to Zach.

3. Posted December 1, 2011 at 6:02 am | Permalink

loved this group in action. Frances and Void (aka team Rorschach Hellhound) stole the show for me. always enjoy the characters those two come up with (Sean being another favorited player as well)

Posted December 9, 2011 at 5:55 pm | Permalink

Void was probably my favorite character to listen to ever. This is mostly on account of Charlie making a monster and giving it to Manda without any more direction than “He’s a dog who turns into a demon.” The “I CAN HOLD YOUR SHOES” part was the best ever.

4. Posted December 12, 2012 at 10:24 pm | Permalink

There is no couch, only Zuul!… i mean Void.

5. Ryster
    Posted December 30, 2013 at 1:21 am | Permalink

…Well. I didn’t expect to find that Frances Marble to be so… interesting. I imagine that if Rorschach debated about the justice system with Batman, the possible resulting conclusions would be the closest thing possible to the thought processes of Mr. Marble.

…I can not like this Marble Man,
    I would not like him, if I can.
    I would not like him without meds,
    I just might like him with no head.
    I do not like this Marble Man,
    I wouldn’t like him, if I can.
    I wouldn’t like him on a boat,
    I’d knock him off and hope
    that the nutter doesn’t float.
    I would not like him on a train,
    He would just drive me insane.
    I do not like this Marble Man,
    I wouldn’t like him, if I can.
    I would not like him in a car,
    I’d kick him out with the door ajar.
    I would not like him in the grave,
    He’d rise again to rant and rave.
    I wouldn’t like him while on the run,
    Oh shit, he’s got a gun!
    *BANG*

Posted December 30, 2013 at 1:48 pm | Permalink

Truly this is the best comment to grace this post.

• Ryster
        Posted December 30, 2013 at 4:06 pm | Permalink

CAN’T TALK, RUNNING AWAY!
        *BANG*
        *Whips head around and yells* HA! MISSED ME AGAIN! TRY CATCHING ME WHEN YOU CAN HIT THE BROAD SIDE OF A BARN!
        *Runs into a telephone pole*
        Owww…
        *K-CHK*
        Um, I was just joking… Don’t shoot, don’t shoot!
        *BANG* *BANG*
        AH, MY LEGS, WHY WOULD YOU DO THAT!?
        *Starts to try to crawl away*
        C-calm down now, no reason to go this far… Wait, why are you leveling it towards my face? nononononononononNONONONONO!
        *BLAM*
        “Here lies Ryster, who messed with the wrong guy”

• Ryster
          Posted December 31, 2013 at 5:33 pm | Permalink

…That was rather morbid of me. I apologize for that, as I was not thinking as clearly as I thought I was at the time. As such, I will probably stop commenting for a while until I’ve caught up on my sleep.

Posted December 31, 2013 at 6:39 pm | Permalink

Hahaha no problem. Have you considered joining the forums?

• Ryster
            Posted January 1, 2014 at 10:02 pm | Permalink

…I didn’t notice the button for the forums until just now. I feel embarrassed it took me this long to notice.