Maid RPG – Charles Bronson Day

Back on July 4th, the Drunk and Ugly sat down to play the Maid RPG, run by Sean. This is what resulted. (Also Matt had a few beers.)  After a completely boring character generation, the guys set out to have some normal adventures in a completely bland setting.

Well. In a less-insane world, that would be the case. But this is Maid RPG. And this, dear listeners, this truly is madness.  Hop along for the ride as the Drunk and Ugly celebrate the greatest of all American holidays in the only way they know how.

Nate making his character

• James – Rokuko the incredibly lucky serial-murderer tomboy.
  • Matt – Kaoruku Quadsquare the robot maid.  Incapable of affection.
  • Nate – Big Butler.  Incredibly stealthy, super-athletic and has a chainsaw.
  • Charlie – Song Nadroft, the pink-eyed, bronze cultist.
This entry was posted in Maid RPG and tagged , , , , , , , , . Bookmark the permalink. Follow any comments here with the RSS feed for this post. Leave a trackback: Trackback URL.

1. James
    Posted September 21, 2011 at 12:44 am | Permalink

Welp, I guess this is my first appearance on this site. I want to say its unrepresentative, but I can’t say that in good faith.

2. Sean H.
    Posted October 11, 2011 at 4:50 pm | Permalink

Nothing to see here. Move along.

3. Posted March 11, 2012 at 1:07 am | Permalink

How on earth did I miss this one? I was laughing hysterically for about the entire duration of this thing! I have decided to subject my gaming group to a session of the Maid RPG very, very soon as a result of this.

• Sean
      Posted March 11, 2012 at 3:09 am | Permalink

Aw, thank you! I was starting to get worried that the only episode no one seemed to comment on was the only one I ran. :O
      If you do run Maid, try to record it. I need to hear this… for research purposes.

4. Posted December 6, 2012 at 8:34 pm | Permalink

Oh my god, I just friggin started listening to this game and already I am dying, good job guys.

5. Lego
    Posted August 23, 2013 at 5:13 pm | Permalink

skeletor sounds like the monarch from venture bothers.

Posted August 23, 2013 at 7:22 pm | Permalink

I’m not sure if you’re referring to within the context of this game or in general.