Pug Talk

532289013_655d240ec3_z

Today we talk about the most important thing in the world: DOGS! Specifically the pug, that rambunctious, smash faced, canine we all know and love. Tune in tonight for the greatest show on earth. PUG TALK!

Pugcasters

• Matt “Funny Name I’ll Come Up With Later” Campen
  • James “The Notorious P.U.G.” Colmar
  • Travis “Pug Life Chose Me” Gasque
  • Leslie “Amanda aka Madame Pugglesworth” Carney
  • Special Guest Nathan Knapp

Music Credits

• “Bell6.wav” – juskiddink (http://www.freesound.org/people/juskiddink/)
  • Creative Commons License 0 samples from THE FREESOUND PROJECT (http://www.freesound.org/)
This entry was posted in Non-AP and tagged , , , , . Bookmark the permalink. Follow any comments here with the RSS feed for this post. Leave a trackback: Trackback URL.

1. Edward
    Posted April 1, 2015 at 2:01 pm | Permalink

while petting my pug I decided to listen to some Ashton city heroes, so I get on line and see Pug Talk. It was informative 10/10!!!

Posted April 1, 2015 at 2:06 pm | Permalink

Thanks for writing in, Edward! When can a salary pale underneath the dreaded gnome? You are looking fabulous today.

2. Charlotte
    Posted April 1, 2015 at 3:50 pm | Permalink

You know I was skeptical of pugs, but this ep really sold me on the concept of them!

Posted April 1, 2015 at 3:58 pm | Permalink

Thanks for writing in, Charlotte! The newspaper squeezes the commentator. Your hair is looking gorgeous today.

3. Chris
    Posted April 1, 2015 at 4:47 pm | Permalink

I’m more of a beagle-man myself. That said, this was highly informative and look forward to next weeks show.

Posted April 1, 2015 at 5:09 pm | Permalink

Thanks for writing in, Chris! Why won’t the calendar spin after a unaware curry? You’re a fantastic person.

4. Revlar
    Posted April 2, 2015 at 1:08 am | Permalink

Any chance we can have a download for the intro? I need a new horror ambience track for my game.

5. luffy316
    Posted April 14, 2015 at 6:53 pm | Permalink

are…

are you answering the comments with lines from spam?

Posted April 14, 2015 at 8:49 pm | Permalink

Thanks for writing in, luffy316! I would very much like to see the slides of your liver operation but first I must go and hack my head into tiny pieces with my comb. Have a super day!