Following their escapades into the dreamscape, the agents are granted some further downtime. As chances would have it, a local punk group is playing in the nearby city, and our agents take interest and attend.
What could possibly go wrong?
- Zach – Alexandra “Sasha” Lagunov. Athletic tomboy. Pressed into service with The Project. Possesses the ability of chronomanipulation.
- Kevin – Janos Stelea. Romanian. Travelling fortune teller with a caravan until they settled in Russia. Brought into The Project against his will. Possesses minor precognitive abilities.
- Matt – Leo Lucasovich Petrovski. Former olympic gymnast who was talent scouted by The Project. Possesses telekinesis.
- Nate – Cherry. A recent recruit, doesn’t quite know her way around. Doesn’t talk about herself much, prefers to talk about others. Sometimes even acts mysterious for the sake of being mysterious. Possesses the power of pyrokinesis.
- Josh – Mikhail. Picked up by the Project early in his life. It is uncertain who his parents are. Most senior member of the team. Possesses the powers of gravity manipulation.
- Charlie – Arsen Ziman. Born to a poor family in the steppes. Joined The Project to learn medicine. Possesses the abilities of motor manipulation and psychic surgery.