Mrs Frieda’s 74: Scott’s Odyssey Part 4 – Circe

candybanner

The kids made their deals with the Shopkeeper, in order to save a great many people. A blinding person, full of color, was spotted in Persistencia.

The bus ride continues. Scott is charging North, across America. Alaska awaits. But another challenge lies ahead of him, one that he (and his companions) might not survive.

This entry was posted in Monsters, Mrs. Frieda's and tagged , , , , . Bookmark the permalink. Follow any comments here with the RSS feed for this post. Leave a trackback: Trackback URL.

1. Posted November 18, 2013 at 6:29 pm | Permalink

I feel like I’m missing a Little Fears game here? Was Eddy’s adventures in Thebes ever done as an actual game with Grim and crew?

• Samuel Stickwood
      Posted December 4, 2013 at 6:38 am | Permalink

I believe if I remember correctly that their is another season or two of Little Fears.

The group started with Road Trip and Freida’s. And when low on people etc. did other things(Short campaigns, one shots, and other minor things), they did the first season with Grim and crew around the end of season 2(or part way into season 3) of Freida’s

Wild Talents was started on one of the most recent DnU cons
      The Eclipse Phase is also relevantly recent.
      DnU game a lot. Once a week minimum based on schedules, time frames, and talking too them

Posted December 5, 2013 at 12:50 pm | Permalink

Eddie was never in Little Fears. He’s just super chill and well travelled.

2. Jake
    Posted November 20, 2013 at 2:57 pm | Permalink

Have I mentioned how much I love Manny? Because I love him so very much.

Posted February 14, 2014 at 9:14 pm | Permalink

Manny avoiding the subject of Caleb around Eddie was freaking adorable.

4. eliasswift
    Posted February 26, 2014 at 7:17 pm | Permalink

Wait a minute. If Eddie is a robot, and Caleb is Manny’s boyfriend… Then that makes Manny a gay robot.

With that RvB reference I say farewell.

• Mandaz
      Posted February 26, 2014 at 11:54 pm | Permalink

If we’re going full RvB analogy Manny would be more of a Tucker. Nele would be Caboose.