Lord Captain Roth was sent off into the Stars, sailing away forever. The crew of the Brigand’s Lament has gained access to the derelict ships’ cargo hold and Navigator cabin; the last bits of the mystery are about to be uncovered.
As always, answering questions just raises more answers, and a new destination. The chase is on.
- Kevin – Fascire “Scire” Gravitas. Explorator and Enginseer Prime of the Brigand’s Lament. A large machine-man obsessed with technologies new and old alike, about to encounter his best. Day. Ever. Also he now has four arms.
- Travis – Winter Breze. Astropath Transcendent, Transubstantial Initiate and Choir Master Telepathica. A young woman who, in the process of becoming a sanctioned psyker of the Imperium of Man, lost who eyes, youth, and beauty. She treats the bridge crew like her own children or grandchildren.
- Nate – Cavianne Omette. Xenos mercenary.
- Josh – Lord-Captain Siegmund Schönerberg. The young Rogue Trader and last survivor of the Schoenerberg dynasty. Tall, dark haired, handsome, and very, very good natured and moral, despite what the grim darkness of the far future promotes.
- Sam – Malakai Carver. Arch-Militant. A large, grizzled warrior with a pretty fantastically braided beard and an affinity for collecting guns. Lots and lots of guns.