Last session, there was a dinner party. The most ridiculous kind of dinner party. Where the most posh people (and some just pretending) were served the most awful food, all for the chance of earning an invitation to a bidding event. Bidding for what? Well, something big. Something priceless. And only the “best bids” are going to be accepted. This certainly isn’t foreboding at all.
Well, to say the least, Schoenerberg and his bridge crew managed to get their auction invitation. What awaits them next? The strangest auction with the strangest people for the strangest thing . . .
- Kevin – Fascire “Scire” Gravitas. Explorator and Enginseer Prime of the Brigand’s Lament. A large machine-man obsessed with technologies new and old alike, about to encounter his best. Day. Ever. Also he now has four arms.
- Travis – Winter Breze. Astropath Transcendent, Transubstantial Initiate and Choir Master Telepathica. A young woman who, in the process of becoming a sanctioned psyker of the Imperium of Man, lost who eyes, youth, and beauty. She treats the bridge crew like her own children or grandchildren.
- Nate – Cavianne Omette. Xenos mercenary.
- Josh – Lord-Captain Siegmund Schönerberg. The young Rogue Trader and last survivor of the Schoenerberg dynasty. Tall, dark haired, handsome, and very, very good natured and moral, despite what the grim darkness of the far future promotes.
- Sam – Malakai Carver. Arch-Militant. A large, grizzled warrior with a pretty fantastically braided beard and an affinity for collecting guns. Lots and lots of guns.