Mrs Frieda’s Session 65 – Grin and Bear It (Part 2)

grinningmanbanner

Christmas was survived, and successful. Unfortunately, nothing stays peaceful these days in Troy.

Eld has an unhappy visitor, Butch has returned from a visit to South America and is looking well the worse for wear, and George and Caleb have an offer for him.

Troy is darkening, and an old evil is stirring in its shadows.

Side chatter

This entry was posted in Monsters, Mrs. Frieda's and tagged , , , , , , . Bookmark the permalink. Follow any comments here with the RSS feed for this post. Leave a trackback: Trackback URL.

1. Posted June 10, 2013 at 8:30 pm | Permalink

There was a moment… just a moment… where I thought Brendan’s “girl friend” is going to end up being Aaliyah Rhodes from the Prominence session. Just the way you fine folks try to link everything together, and how much she likes knives too… I know its not, but there was a moment when that stuff came up and I was all like “That would be rad!”

Posted June 17, 2013 at 2:45 pm | Permalink

Alas, this was recorded probably 8 months before we ever considered playing Wild Talents.

2. Posted June 10, 2013 at 10:48 pm | Permalink

Finishes the session…

Alright, I believe there is some competition for the Master of Horror title in the Drunk and the Ugly Circle… or at least a new player in the game of horror.

Seriously Nate, bravo.
    This earns you another picture… once I get to a scanner. XD

3. Posted June 11, 2013 at 2:22 pm | Permalink

… I can’t believe I never connected the dots between the smiles in the portraits and the Grinning Man. Especially after Brendan’s cameo in Road Trip. Doi. Well done, well done indeed.

Posted June 17, 2013 at 2:46 pm | Permalink

The Grinning Man also appeared in the first part of this.

• Posted June 17, 2013 at 5:23 pm | Permalink

I probably knew that at one point. I often listen to these while I’m working; part one may have been a casualty of divided attention. Should go back and listen to it again.

Also, woo! My picture! Awesomesauce!

Posted July 2, 2013 at 11:58 am | Permalink

It was a good and unsettling picture and also cropped really nicely.

4. Cool Name
    Posted November 5, 2013 at 1:50 am | Permalink

Lol Knight of time. xDDD lord of fire god homestuck I love this podcast even more. xDD

• SeriouslyWhoDidThis
      Posted January 20, 2014 at 8:54 pm | Permalink

Someone should totally draw Frieda’s God Tier.

Posted January 20, 2014 at 10:25 pm | Permalink

this might be a thing manda might already be maybe doing. maybe.

• mandaz
          Posted January 20, 2014 at 10:45 pm | Permalink

Mayyybeeeeeeeeee

5. Posted January 10, 2014 at 6:33 pm | Permalink

Matt I would totes date u call meh

<3 :3 lawl.