Mrs Frieda’s Side Stories – Monster ISS Finale

Photo Credit to Sheila Tostes

The minotaur in the labyrinth looms above our heroes. Its roar is still echoing.

Down in the deep, a battle is beginning that will decide the fate of all of Troy. Can this unlikely band of juvenile delinquents survive and triumph, before all is lost? Find out in the thrilling conclusion of Monster ISS!

This entry was posted in Monster ISS, Monsters and tagged , , , , , , . Bookmark the permalink. Follow any comments here with the RSS feed for this post. Leave a trackback: Trackback URL.

1. Posted January 2, 2013 at 3:51 pm | Permalink

Woot! Glad I finally got to listen to this. Excellent finale. I’m glad that wound up being a happy ending – it could easily have gone the bittersweet route. Or, hell, the everyone’s-eaten-by-the-minotaur-whoops! route, which would’ve… been… something…

Really hope we get to see this lot again. I like them just as much as the Frieda’s group. Time for a crossover adventure?

2. Posted January 16, 2013 at 6:54 pm | Permalink

Mr. Ceivas Half-Way Home for Temporally Displaced Children? sorry if I got his name wrong. But yeah, thats what I think this new game should be called if it ever comes to be. XD

3. Posted January 16, 2013 at 7:10 pm | Permalink

I have to stop commenting during the listening of games. lol, that epilogue was awesome but effectively quelled the idea of a half-way home for temporally displaced children game… or does it?

Posted January 16, 2013 at 7:23 pm | Permalink

No game idea is ever quelled, so long as we believe.

4. Bakerdea
    Posted June 28, 2015 at 6:17 pm | Permalink

Happy Birthday Matt!! 🙂 Also what party was the one were they got drunk at?

Posted June 30, 2015 at 6:16 pm | Permalink

Thanks for the belated birthday greetings!

I think that’s a reference to a late-game episode of Friedas.

5. Sabwones
    Posted February 21, 2016 at 2:53 am | Permalink

Ah man, this was a great little campaign. I think I have to agree with some of the players that the investigation segments occasionally ended up being a bit ‘roll to advance plot’-ish which stalled things a bit, but aside from that it was a bloody excellent ride.

Now, back to Freida’s.