A town lies choked beneath the dust of mining, deceit, and corruption. One man stands above it: the good Reverend Robert Hodgins. Friend to all, recovered convict, man of God: he is generous, earnest, hard-working, and the town’s last hope to overcome ruin.
Naturally, he’s gotta die.
- Matt – Rex Marriage. Debtor, drunk, and former apprentice to Hephaestus Jones, forced to sell his daughter to the town reverend.
- Manda – Sam Marriage. The daughter of Rex Marriage, sold to Reverend Bob Hodgins, and only person in town not looking to murder him.
- James – Pastor Sumon Kuvalente. Pastor, hired gun, and master of disguise. Hired by everyone in town to kill the one and only Bob Hodgins.
- Kevin – Reverend Bob Hodgins. Former convict and co-conspirator to murder of Hephaestus Jones
- Nate – Rudolph Sauerbrey. Former convict and co-conspirator to murder of Hephaestus Jones