WABBLE NIGHT GUYS!

YO! NEWS BIRD HERE. WE GOT DA NEWS:

FIRST OFF. We’ve got some bad news. Matt fell in a wood chipper. SO I’M RUNNIN DIS THING NOW.
MORE BAD NEWS: All of his copies of Monsters and Other Childish Things (dude had like 10 copies, i dunno, he just really liked dat game or somethin’) all fell in there with him. So Frieda’s is canceled. like, forever

yeah

ANYWAY WE’VE GOT SOME GOOD NEWS FOR YA
Nate is finishing up the finishing final touches on his book “Melodramatic Badplace” and we’ll have that available for ya soons. First chapter is free for contributors, the rest is DLC. For like, everybody. $50 a pop. Bird’s gotta eat, doe.

MORE GOOD NEWS
Charlie’s getting into game 12 of a FATAL campaign that we’re all lovin’ the ever-beaten crap out of. We’ll get dose games posted soon as we can recover matt’s hard drive from the wood chipper. We ain’t sure why it’s there.

ANYWAY DA BEST NEWS

BUT WAIT LISTEN TO DESE SWEET BEATS FIRST

RIGHT DA NEWS WE GOT DA NEWS

Manda finally ran a session of a game and it was da best. 4 hours of Ms. Scull talking to students. Turns out she’s a witch and a succubus at da same time. Crazy,  i know.

yeah
anyways I got to go, Coolrat and Da Boys are coming over and we’re gonna chill and eat some wings and OH GOD WINGS WHAT NO
NEWS BIRD OUT

PLAYERS: Popcorn Sutton be da ONLY player we got up in here. Newsbird OUT http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hXkoc5-9a-Y

ps guncat call me I love you <3

This entry was posted in Non-AP and tagged , , , , , , , , , , , , , . Bookmark the permalink. Follow any comments here with the RSS feed for this post. Leave a trackback: Trackback URL.

1. Travis
    Posted April 2, 2012 at 8:48 am | Permalink

That was so stupidly funny, it was almost overwhelming. I really wish you guys had recorded that E-Monopoly game. Monopoly only ends in sorrow and anger when I play it, and it sounds like that is how your ended.

I now have a new mission: try and piece together those scrabble games and figure out what the hell those boards look like.

Also sideface.

Posted April 2, 2012 at 6:32 pm | Permalink

Webopoly ended about as you expected. I was the first to go down, but out of spite I gifted all my properties to Sam after I had mortgaged off all of them to have $11 in my reserve (and also was stuck in jail). Sam then proceeded to go down, but not before gifting all his properties to Nate. It was then just a matter of watching Charlie squirm as he hopelessly fought with Nate (who controlled 75% of the board at that point and had hotels on like everything).

• Sam (The Real Sam)
      Posted April 3, 2012 at 10:53 am | Permalink

Also at one point I held the game for ransom. The entire game.

• Zach
      Posted April 3, 2012 at 10:05 pm | Permalink

I found out that the joy in scrabble isn’t winning, it’s getting away with the dumbest word. And in that I was victorious.

Posted April 3, 2012 at 10:08 pm | Permalink

Which was that? Webshot?

2. luffy316
    Posted April 3, 2012 at 7:04 pm | Permalink

fun session, but the Sober and the Beautiful totally peaked last year with the Candy Land session, when Nate raised that revolution in the Molasses Swamp and Manda had that badass duel with Sir Cinnamon in the Peppermint Forest

• James C.
      Posted April 3, 2012 at 9:55 pm | Permalink

Ah, fond memories. I am so glad that I finally convinced Nate to put down the damned abacus for one freaking second 7 years ago, so we could go record ourselves playing some backgammon. “King me!” he said on the final move of the game. Ha ha, what a card.

3. Joshua
    Posted April 3, 2012 at 11:23 pm | Permalink

If I ever play in a 1920s Call of Cthulhu game, my character is going to have to use the word sideface whenever appropriate/possible. “Just keep walkin’, sideface. Nothin’ to see here.” It’s such a phenomenal word.

The rest of the game was also hilarious, but, yeah. Webshot in the sideface.

4. LibraryDan
    Posted February 1, 2013 at 1:06 am | Permalink

Why must you taunt me with promises of Ms. Scull shenanigans?