We return, listeners, to the Isle of Night, home of the Umbra, and the secrets of the world.
Several months have passed since the shipwreck of the Duquetimme and the subsequent showdown with Bazzi. Three of the “elski” sailors — Christian, Edouard, and Yeager — have chosen to stay and live in the village of Nachsun. They seek knowledge, freedom, and rest.
As we enter the scene, word is spreading of a hunting party gathering to trace the trail of a human, one left over from Bazzi’s landing party.
The trail will lead them deep into the Isle of Night, and begin a journey to uncover secrets buried deep in the dark.
- Charlie – Roland. An apprentice of Niklas and student of Christian. Lives in LeJeune’s Home, but is looking to move out.
- James – Edouard Fasson. Doctor, cook, etc. Decided to stay on the island following a shipwreck and encounter with the natives.
- Mandaz – Uszhi. Vicious yet disciplined apprentice to Niklas. Her actions hurt more than her words.
- Matt – Mesik. Fisherman’s son with the troubled past. Lives in LeJeune’s Home for Displaced Umbra.
- Sam – Niklas. Resident Umbra badass. Hunter and master to Uszhi.
- Zach – Marshall Yaeger. Scout and marksman. Decided to stay on this island following a shipwreck and encounter with the natives.