Hours after the insane captain Bryce Touglas caused the Duquetimme to be destroyed in a terrible storm, the crew comes to. The storm still rages, supplies are missing, and numerous crewmen are injured or nowhere in sight. Marshall Yaeger finds a strong forest canopy to spend the night under.
The crew looks out the next morning to see supplies and portions of the Duquetimme which have washed ashore. Imperative is placed on recovering everything from the ruined ship and trying to complete the mission. They must still establish a trade hub and be ready to deal with the possible landing of the Mikado Star should they have survived the storm.
They were in for a 3 month tour, but now they find themselves in for the long haul on this uncharted desert isle. They must find a way to make do and finish their mission, but it will be an uphill battle. They must make the best of what they have.
- James – Edouard Fasson. Doctor, cook, etc.
- Alex – Louis Jalbert. Part-time merchant and full-time scumbag.
- Zach – Marshall Yaeger, late twenties. Scout and marksman.
- Matt – Leon Donnelly. Midshipman, navigator, shipwright, and jack of all trades.
- Charlie – Christian Kavan. Cook and gentleman adventurer. Has the approximate size, shape, and mustache of a walrus.
- Kevin – Carey Ignacious, the dreamy first mate.