The military controlled enclave is home to the First Bank of the Loss, started as an effort for small-time loan sharks to cut their leg breaking overhead. Lenders from Trabajo, Cheyenne, and Middle Distance created a network of standards and shared biometric-based background checks to cut down on fleeing borrowers. The Bank continues to grow, including into some slave-economy enclaves where delinquent borrowers can work off their debt. Recently, the bank has shifted focus towards improving their day-to-day operating standards, and need a Taker crew to retrieve a laminating machine from an abandoned DMV office. The Telluride Funeral Services company has been called to retrieve that printer. Just another day at the office.
CONTENT WARNING: Violence against children.
- Kyle – Technician. Zombie wrangler and former fenceman for Telluride.
- Eric – Director. Jack of All Trades and leader of Telluride Funeral Services
- Joe – Embalmer. Combat medic and general logistician.
- Dave – Attendant. Forward scout. Immune.
- Scott – Mortician. Melee specialist and zombie fighter/distractor. Latent.