deadEarth Character Generation

Back in mid-October when the Cubs and Indians were head-to-head in the World Series, Matt made a bet with Greg Bennett of Technical Difficulties:  If the Indians won, Matt would run a game of deadEarth, and if the Cubs won, then Greg would run deadEarth.  In reading through the books fully expecting the Cubs to lose, Matt also shared the books with the rest of the Drunk and Ugly and they wanted to make characters for the game even if they weren’t used.  So we did it.  This is that.

This entry was posted in Non-AP and tagged . Bookmark the permalink. Follow any comments here with the RSS feed for this post. Leave a trackback: Trackback URL.

1. luffy316
    Posted November 27, 2016 at 9:22 pm | Permalink

well I would have been skeptical if you told me it was a hilarious episode where the players read off lists and numbers at me… but damned if I’m not laughing hard

Posted November 28, 2016 at 8:57 am | Permalink

The easiest way to make fun of deadEarth is to play it

• luffy316
        Posted December 1, 2016 at 12:53 am | Permalink

not even play it… just try to play it and then die or cripple yourself in character creation

2. Sabwones
    Posted December 1, 2016 at 9:41 am | Permalink

This is perhaps the most perfectly terrible system I’ve ever seen. What an absolute bumblef*ck.

3. Ranbladu
    Posted December 2, 2016 at 9:04 am | Permalink

Seeing as Potence and Celerity were brought up I assume you guys know about Vampire and the other Chronicles. I would love to see you guys to Masqurade or Werewolf the Apocolypse (Or if you’re really fiesty, Fae or Mage)

Posted December 8, 2016 at 4:07 pm | Permalink

James: I would love to see fan art of ANY of these guys.
    Me: Challenge accepted.