The Traveler’s State is in chaos. Freedom is in the grips of tyranny, and it is up to the Heroes to set it free. In their path is a horrific villain and her army of mooks.
It’s time for the Coalition to go to work.
- Zach – Remilia “The Prince” Vaerbond. An incredibly strong and muscular woman trained in the art of swordsmanship. Convicted on the murder of a mid-time crimelord and conspiracy.
- Kevin – A.J. “Thrillseeker” Blaze. Former street thug with incredibly violent tendencies and a need to constantly fill his adrenaline quota.
- James – Doug “Kingdom Come” Charney. A man set on a divine mission to punish the wicked. Protected by his faith and a pair of silver-baller pistols.
- Hannah – Volt. A mercenary superhero who fights with taser knuckles and gets the ladies.
- Matt – The Wraith. Got his Masters in Electrical Engineering with a minor in acoustic design. 10 years back, shortly after beginning employment, his father was diagnosed with Huntington’s Disease. He got himself checked out and found out that he’s also positive for Hereditary Huntington’s. With nothing to live for and nothing to lose, he decided to take down the mob before he died. That was great until he messed up. Bad. Now, he is a man with no name. He works odd jobs under strange names and heads around town leaving notes, making sure that everyone knows they’re not alone in this city.
- Manda – Lacey Clark (The Ghost). Seemingly apathetic, though very bright and goal oriented. Lacey gets bored with life extremely fast, looking for thrills to make life worth living. She entered the hero game after hearing stories on her mother’s news reports. Agile and good with a gun, terrifying to lay your eyes on in a dark alleyway.
- Charlie – Bridgette Winrow (MIA). A former air force pilot whose career put left her with a robotic limb and a troubled past.