Little Fears – Camp Quartz Lake

9336886862_c4f679fe69_z

Camp Quartz Lake is home to some weird and quirky folks. The kids who come here for their camp experience are sure to get an odd one.

It’s halfway through the first session, and things are getting spooky as all get out.

• Nate – Arianna Lelane.  Scrawny 13 year old girl who fancies herself a witch.
  • Manda – Bridget Reese.  Counselor in charge of arts and crafts at the camp and terrified of losing all the children.
  • Zach – Lyra Elquist.  Small creepy 12 year old girl who is sneaky and way into fortune telling.
  • Kevin – John O’Schaefer.  17 year old lacrosse player who is instructing sports at the camp.
This entry was posted in Little Fears and tagged , , , , , . Bookmark the permalink. Follow any comments here with the RSS feed for this post. Leave a trackback: Trackback URL.

1. Travis Gasque
    Posted October 2, 2015 at 3:02 pm | Permalink

*sigh* This is mine. It isn’t the best, and to the patrons of the Podcast, yes this is the progenitor of my Summer Camp campaign. If people want to critique or comment feel free.

2. Zach
    Posted October 2, 2015 at 11:22 pm | Permalink

Oh hey Lyra does get an appearance. Here I thought she was doomed to be a character in games that never get posted, hahaha.

3. Posted October 12, 2015 at 8:56 pm | Permalink

Honestly, this was a fun take on familiar territory for me (as someone who played in a later rendition of this scenario). It was interesting to see the play through with camp councillors, who are generally older characters ( at least partially in this session) and it works although they take on a more somber/rational tone to the characters playing kids at the camp (gee, I wonder why.)

Fun and entertaining to listen to and insightful to see the prototype of a game run several times since. I would be interested to see this run entirely as camp counsellors or management (wink,wink Travis XD).

• Travis Gasque
      Posted October 13, 2015 at 2:56 pm | Permalink

Just wait. I’m re-re-re-writing this for another system. When I complete it it should be playable from any side, kids or councillors. That being said, if someone had the gumption I could send them the notes to run this in MaoCT.

• Sam
        Posted October 24, 2015 at 1:27 pm | Permalink

That sounds great Travis glad to see that is going well. I may want to take a look at it

• Sam
      Posted October 24, 2015 at 1:29 pm | Permalink

This game has been run several times and the variants of it give a lot of insight to the game and how it is going as Travis refines, and improves the game, setting and other details.
      And man I wish I had been able to make it for that play-through of the scenario but I couldn’t. Would have loved to have been there Crazon