Happiest Waste on Earth Ep 5: The Wicker Knight

14776205365_5517db432c_z

The wastelanders, having made the trek to the CDC, agreed to help an army lay seige to the local Nuka-Cola factory. Of course, they now find themselves stepping into a hive of trouble. It will take a clever wit and quick thinking to overcome this a-bumble-able situation. Bee-hold, dear internet, as you listen to The Wicker Knight!

Music Credits: The Ink Spots – “If I Didn’t Care” (https://archive.org/details/IfIDidntCare)

Side Chatter

• Zach – Alexandra “Alex” Raine.  A former dweller of Vault 101, raised by robots and unsure whether or not she is a robot herself.  She is learning much about the outside world and what it means to be human.
  • Sam – Jim Jones.  Wannabe robot death cult leader, habitual drug abuser, and protector of the chosen one meant to herald the coming of our new robot god.
  • Nate – Vespara “Vespa” Kalin Adimik. Otherwise known as “The Exile” or “The Lady in Black.” A very capable gunfighter with a shady past.
  • Matt – Chris Yao.  A member of a splinter faction of the Followers of the Apocalypse, divided and traveling with this rag-tag band in search of a new home in the wastes.
  • Josh – LANCE-O 107.  A robotic knight from a medieval-themed restaurant and tournament who now rights wrongs across the wastes while on his quest to slay the black king Mordred.
This entry was posted in Fallout, FATE Core and tagged , , , , , , , , , . Bookmark the permalink. Follow any comments here with the RSS feed for this post. Leave a trackback: Trackback URL.

1. dran
    Posted August 28, 2015 at 5:24 pm | Permalink

The side talk link only leads to a 404 page

Posted August 28, 2015 at 6:46 pm | Permalink

Whoops! Messed up the url. Should work now.

2. Ranbladu
    Posted August 29, 2015 at 9:09 am | Permalink

I could totally see this as a side quest in any of the main games. I’m sure some interprising modder will hear this and be inspired. I mean, how much effort would it take to reskin cazadors, ants, and a super mutant to achieve this glorious result?

• James
      Posted August 30, 2015 at 10:07 am | Permalink

Man that would be great. And it would be the only cazador related mod I’d be willing to go anywhere near. *shudder*

3. Snowskeeper
    Posted September 2, 2015 at 4:15 pm | Permalink

If I know how to mod well enough to do this by the time the inevitable Florida-themed Fallout game comes out, I’m building this.

I probably won’t, but if I do, I will. This was amazing, and I love you.

4. Sam
    Posted September 19, 2015 at 12:29 am | Permalink

Bee very careful I here this session is all the buzz with some of us fans of the podcast its combing to all the quotes pages.
    I do not feel bad for my choices yet