After surviving a brutal fight ring, the Ashton City Heroes face their toughest challenge yet: A School Dance. Will the heroes fall prey to teenage hormones? Or will something else rear its ugly head? Find out this week as the Ashton City Heroes “Save the Dance”.
- Manda – Ryder Owen (King Rush). Small-time motocross champion with a lot of confidence issues. Turned his love for biking into a way to protect the people he loves and fulfill his need for speed.
- Matt – John Westfall (Giant Slayer). The frontman, singer, and rhythm guitarist of The Tall Summers, an alternative rock band that is also a vigilance group to boost brand recognition.
- Nate – Rose Brixby (Tankgirl). Outgoing and friendly girl who moved to Ashton from Prominence after a high-profile kidnapping case. She learned to fight and started buying low-impact supersoldier drug derivatives to make sure she would never be kidnapped again and that she could save others as she was saved.
- Travis – Metra Crowell (MegaGirl). Young girl local to the Ashton area. After losing her arm in a car accident she got mixed in with the wrong crowd, but took inspiration from the Spirits of Prominence and constructed a gas-powered prosthetic to help clean up the Ashton City streets.
- Zach – Ellhaym Tsukimono (Kageko). A teenage girl who enjoys exploring and finding secrets. A fairly recent transfer student, she’s only been around for a year or so.
- Charlie – Alexis (Spring-Heeled Jane). A former circus acrobat who was sent to foster care when it was revealed the circus was a front for organized crime. She now employs her talents by stealing from criminals.