ATTENTION CELL M:
Contact Point: University District Post Office, Berkeley, California
Date/Time: September 6th, noon
- Determine the source and the nature of the biological anomaly.
- Determine level of involvement of the intended recipients of the biological anomaly.
- Determine level of threat to national security and public safety created by whomever or whatever is responsible for the biological anomaly.
- Neutralize any immediate threats with a minimum of exposure.
- If violations of federal law have been committed, determine whether charges can be prosecuted without exposure of the public to information about preternatural or paranormal phenomena. If those responsible can be brought to justice without exposing the Group or the existence of preternatural or paranormal phenomena, then do so. If the threat of exposing the Group or the existence of preternatural or paranormal phenomena is too great, “alternative methods” of resolving the situation are authorized.
Be seeing you…
- Josh – Agent Michael
- Travis – Agent Marvin