Adventures in the grim darkness of the far future continue. Following his successful salvaging of The Emperor’s Bounty, Siegmund Schoenerberg receives a vox transmission that stands out from all the usual spam mail and advertisements. An old servant of his great grandfather’s is somehow, someway still alive, and also incredibly old. But no matter, he’s got an old relic that needs to fall into the hands of the last survivor of the Schoenerberg dynasty. A relic with coordinates to an old treasure ship Siegmund’s great grandfather investigated decades upon decades ago . . .
What they don’t expect is warp shenanigans and the fallout that follows.
- Kevin – Fascire “Scire” Gravitas. Explorator and Enginseer Prime of the Brigand’s Lament. A large machine-man obsessed with technologies new and old alike, about to encounter his best. Day. Ever. Also he now has four arms.
- Travis – Winter Breze. Astropath Transcendent, Transubstantial Initiate and Choir Master Telepathica. A young woman who, in the process of becoming a sanctioned psyker of the Imperium of Man, lost who eyes, youth, and beauty. She treats the bridge crew like her own children or grandchildren.
- Nate – Cavianne Omette. Xenos mercenary.
- Josh – Lord-Captain Siegmund Schönerberg. The young Rogue Trader and last survivor of the Schoenerberg dynasty. Tall, dark haired, handsome, and very, very good natured and moral, despite what the grim darkness of the far future promotes.
- Sam – Malakai Carver. Arch-Militant. A large, grizzled warrior with a pretty fantastically braided beard and an affinity for collecting guns. Lots and lots of guns.