Mrs Frieda’s Side Stories – Monster ISS Session 9

Part of the labyrinth has been conquered. Jared and Rebecca were rescued, and Brittney was coerced out, before the monster haunting the labyrinth drove them out.

It’s investigation time again. A strange stalker has been contacting Julie online, and Sid Florence is suspicious.

But in the meantime it’s started snowing, and school has been canceled. A November trip is in Julie’s immediate future: can the gang hold things together in her absence?

Side Chatter

This entry was posted in Monster ISS, Monsters and tagged , , , , . Bookmark the permalink. Follow any comments here with the RSS feed for this post. Leave a trackback: Trackback URL.

1. Posted December 18, 2012 at 12:05 am | Permalink

I was beginning to wonder if their teacher might be Bookkeeper as I was listening. Having gone through the whole thing, though… eh… guess not. A shame – he almost seems like an unofficial part of the team.

2. Zach
    Posted December 19, 2012 at 10:54 pm | Permalink

I don’t know why I can’t stay in Fenix’s voice to save my life.

3. Hannah
    Posted December 20, 2012 at 8:33 pm | Permalink

I have an hour left in the session to listen to but god damn it I will never find the adequate words to proclaim my love for Namazou.

4. Bakerdea
    Posted June 26, 2015 at 3:31 pm | Permalink

The description written down tricked me! I thought they all got out.

• Bakerdea
      Posted June 26, 2015 at 8:15 pm | Permalink

Wait! What other character of Zach’s is the bookkeeper.

5. David
    Posted July 21, 2015 at 9:27 am | Permalink

‘Oh. Taking out the trash is a euphemism for beating people up.’

Posted August 3, 2015 at 12:40 pm | Permalink

You can never be angry with Namazu.