LeJeune’s Home – “Let’s Play Pretend”

Last time, the gang went to the strangest place in the world, and chose not to be eaten and digested in blissful ignorance for hundreds of years. Roland has also suffered the worst string of misfortune ever, and is still sans a house.

Lejune’s off to scout for more horrible denizens of the island, and leaves Roland behind to babysit.  Again.

We also learn about 18th Century gun safety! And St. Cat Robbelson is adorable as ever. It is just another day in Lejune’s Home for Displaced Umbra.

• Charlie – Roland. An apprentice of Niklas and student of Christian.  Lives in LeJeune’s Home, but it looking to move out.
  • Hannah – Sekme.  Sekme, a strange child with a penchant for chance. Besides their luck, however, he has no other extraordinary talents.
  • Mandaz – Nanette. An easily-scared cleptomaniac who likes her new friends and really wants to fit in.
  • Nate – Paskal.  An aspiring writer whose history has left him paranoid.
This entry was posted in Sordid Dystopia and tagged , , , . Bookmark the permalink. Follow any comments here with the RSS feed for this post. Leave a trackback: Trackback URL.

1. Claes Svensson
    Posted March 10, 2012 at 3:47 am | Permalink

Oh, how I love the LeJeune´s kids. I keep laughing all the time.

2. Travis
    Posted March 13, 2012 at 3:51 pm | Permalink

All I can say is this session was adorable. The LeJeune’s kids are just so cute. Manda wins MVP for Catrobilson, for her reading of the “spell book”, and her reality warping thieving prowess.

How many cats do you people have? Gunny, Sam’s cat, Charlie’s mini-panther, Matt’s (he has to have one with that kitten talk); are you all cat people? Does no one have a dog?

I figured out I was allergic to cats in high school and had to relegate my kitty to the yard if I wanted to not be a zombie for the rest of my life. You guys playing/talking about your cats makes me want to hangout with mine again, but I’ve gotten use to the whole breathing thing.

• Posted March 13, 2012 at 6:18 pm | Permalink

I think every one of us but Kevin and James own a cat. None of us own dogs.

• Charlei72
        Posted March 13, 2012 at 6:47 pm | Permalink

I have a dog. Fat old beagle.

Posted March 13, 2012 at 6:34 pm | Permalink

I own no animals personally, but my parents presently own 5 cats (as of last year, it was 7, but the other 2 just got too old). We also had a German Shepherd Mutt inherited from my Grandma from around 2006 until last year as well (also taken by old age, but lived until about 15).

3. Sam (The Real Sam)
    Posted March 14, 2012 at 5:02 pm | Permalink

I own two cats and a dog. They’re all lazy, needy, cute little jerks and they all sit on my bed while I’m gaming. Watching. Always watching.