We’re getting dragged down into this planet, for decades maybe. And for what? It’s like fighting someone over an empty bag of recaf – nothing but tunnels and spite left on the surface. We have better places to fight. So let’s end this.
-Codename “Cassius”, Dominate Informant
While the Severan base at Kleins has to be abandoned, there’s still hope to recover the squad’s old Rhino and punch another hole in the Corbin-Danziger Line. Due to the actions of a mole in the Imperial forces, Dominate High Command can still take advantage of the acceleration of the three-way battle that began with the firing of an unknown weapon.
- Alex – Cornelius. Operator for the Severan Dominate. Content to spend his life navigating an armored coffin behind enemy lines; nonchalantly melting the Enemies of the Emperor while yelling at his latest comrade for perceived incompetence.
- James – Vorgen Nowak. A Heavy Gunner for the Severan Dominate. Always tries to be a reliable foundation for the team, either with his calm, collected style or his suite of heavy weaponry.
- Josh – Aloysius Vance. A quiet psyker from an aggri-world, saved from the Black Ships of the Empire by the timely revolt. He largely keeps to himself, fully aware that the rank and file are disturbed by his presence.
- Kevin – Otho Valerius. Untested squad leader for the Severan Dominate. Still has a lot to learn about the ways of the Imperial Guard, but is determined to lead from the front with dignity and honor.
- Max – Fortunus “Fort” Diggles. Ogryn soldier for the Severan Dominate. Large among even his inhuman kind, Fort is mountain of a man that more closely resembles the mountain. He is always happy to fight alongside his fellow soldiers and support them in their ambitions. The complexities of war often escape him, but he serves with his own blend of loyalty, commitment, and inhuman strength.
“District Four” Kevin MacLeod (incompetech.com)
Licensed under Creative Commons: By Attribution 3.0 License