1931: North Peak of Mount McKinley: from base to peak, it is the tallest mountain on land, and 3rd highest point above sea level on the entire earth. At 20,320 feet tall, its twin peaks dominate the horizon for much of the Alaskan wilderness, prompting the natives to call it Denali, meaning “the tall one.”
Mount McKinley holds a prize for those daring enough to climb it, but the mountain is fierce. It will not give up its summit easily.
The Fall Without End is a Hebanon Games Scenario. It can be found here.
- Josh – Father Gerard “Gerry” Bishop. Awesome prototypical youth pastor. Lead Climber.
- Kris – Molly Joseph Beaton. Hobbies include caligraphy and cookery.
- James – Leonard Bloom. Aspiring author who gains ideas by adventuring. Has not written anything yet.
- Nate – Oliver Beaton. Esteemed journalist who hasn’t written anything for a long time.
- Zach – Clarence Barrow. Runaway with dreams of a better, easier life than woodsmanship.
- Hannah – Robert Appleton. A veteran of Mount McKinley, back to challenge the mountain again after losing his job.