Engine Heart: The Tricentennial – Session 1

Following a duration of wandering through the wastes, looking for any human life, APA079X has finally made his way back to DC to get new orders from the FBI main office.  He crosses the border into the District and is greeted with. . . flags?  Why are there flags everywhere?  What’s going on at the Smithsonian?  Why won’t this drilling robot shut the hell up?

These stories and more in our first adventure through the District of Columbia on the 300th anniversary of America’s independence.

• Matt: KLEEN-SCRP-2455 (“Squeegee-bot”):  General purpose cleaning and window-washing robot
  • Sean: TERRA-DRILLER (“Drill-bot”):  Subway maintenance and digging robot
  • Nate: APA079-X (“APOX”) – General-purpose android.  Detective of Human and Synthetic Crimes.

This entry was posted in Engine Heart and tagged , , , , , . Bookmark the permalink. Follow any comments here with the RSS feed for this post. Leave a trackback: Trackback URL.

1. Posted April 7, 2011 at 1:02 am | Permalink

I cannot count how many times I’ve listened to this. I love it.

2. Posted April 8, 2011 at 1:14 am | Permalink

The Tricentennial?

3. Posted May 15, 2012 at 11:38 pm | Permalink

Oh man, I’ve listened to this a few times now, still entertaining, and I think I know what my next piece of fan art will be. Either a startsky and hutch poster with drillbot and squeegybot or a noir-esque poster of APOX… or both!

You should do more of these games.

4. Posted May 16, 2012 at 1:48 am | Permalink

One down, one to go. XD
    Hope Nate likes this bit of fan art.

5. Max
    Posted October 20, 2012 at 4:50 am | Permalink

How did Sean autotune himself?

Posted October 22, 2012 at 11:46 am | Permalink

He had some sound editing software that he had configured as his skype microphone. You can hear both him and alex using it in early sessions of road trip (from The Wizard up through Smile Part 1).

6. Weyland Omega
    Posted May 19, 2013 at 4:10 pm | Permalink

Its really nice to see that you guys have picked up on the jitteryness of the combat. its a good system just jittery. Have you guys played games like kobolds ate my baby? also this was hilarious. you might enjoy listening/watching our livestream at http://www.twitch.tv/weylandomega

7. Thabian
    Posted May 20, 2013 at 7:32 pm | Permalink

This has got to be the best webcast I have ever listened too. Thank you so much for doing this.